Step 1: Meet the Requirements
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have an Official Manager.
Official Manager must be at least age 18 years of age.
Official Manager is to serve as club manager with the responsibility of
- collecting and filing all club business forms
- supervising all club activities
- scheduling and notifying all members of monthly meetings, activities, updates etc.
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have at least 5 members.
(All members under the age 18 will have to have a signed PARENTAL APPROVAL FORM).
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have an official email address with contact info for public access.
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have regular club meetings (at least once a month)
Follow the Rules
A BEYBLADE CLUB must abide by all TEXAS BEYBLADE LEAGUE RULES OF CONDUCT
Be Inclusive and Responsible
A BEYBLADE CLUB must abide by the TEXAS BEYBLADE LEAGUE POLICY
* All Ages Are Welcome
* Members under 5th grade must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian at all times
* No child will be allowed to leave the event activity room without an authorized escort
(including water & bathroom breaks).
* Participants will be monitored at all times.
Step 4: Receive Confirmation
After the club information is reviewed an email will be sent to the registered email either accepting or denying the club submission.
Take note of any information, instructions, or updates added to the acceptance confirmation. Congratulations, you're a club.
Take note of the reasons for the denial. Once they all are addressed, submit the updated club registration form and await an accepted confirmation email.
Note: Due to the organization undergoing major procedural restructuring, clubs can expect a moderate time gap between sending submissions and receiving acceptance confirmations.