A BEYBLADE CLUB must have an Official Manager.
Official Manager must be at least age 18 years of age.
Official Manager is to serve as club manager with the responsibility
- to collect and file all club business forms
- to supervise all club activities
- to schedule and notify all members of monthly meeting, activities, etc.
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have at least 5 members.
(All members under age 18 year will have to have a signed PARENTAL APPROVAL FORM).
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have an official email address with contact info for public access.
A BEYBLADE CLUB must have regular club meetings (at least once a month)
A BEYBLADE CLUB must summit a TEXAS BEYBLADE LEAGUE CLUB REGISTRATION FORM.
A BEYBLADE CLUB must abide by all TEXAS BEYBLADE LEAGUE / RULES OF CONDUCT.
BEYBLADE CLUB must abide by the TEXAS BEYBLADE LEAGUE POLICY
* All Ages Are Welcome
* Members under grade 5 must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian at all time
* No child will be allowed to leave the event activity room without an authorized escort
(including water & bathroom breaks).
* Participants will be monitored at all times.
BEYBLADE CLUB REGISTRATION FORM >>> CLICK HERE
www.texasbeybladeleague.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org